Hello!

IthacaAlexandria said:
I wish I could draw a little bitter, so I could draw my own characters.
This drawing is not entierly mine. I gave the idea to my friend and he drew this magnificent Jelly. My drawing skills are inferior >.<

If I can ask. How many Role Plays have you made miss? Just my everyday curiosity.

JellyGentleman said:
This drawing is not entierly mine. I gave the idea to my friend and he drew this magnificent Jelly. My drawing skills are inferior >.<
If I can ask. How many Role Plays have you made miss? Just my everyday curiosity.
Ah, so you and I are in the same boat. I wish I could sacrifice something to some god to have the skills some people have. But alas that has never come up.

Hm, on here, none. Around other places, over twenty, but a lot of them have the same characters just in different situations. Yet, I still have an incredible amount of characters.

IthacaAlexandria said:
Ah, so you and I are in the same boat. I wish I could sacrifice something to some god to have the skills some people have. But alas that has never come up.
Hm, on here, none. Around other places, over twenty, but a lot of them have the same characters just in different situations. Yet, I still have an incredible amount of characters.
I myself made like... five (on other sites)? Maybe six. So few because my friends are getting bored after 2 hours. I was deppresed when i saw the drawings of my friends. I understood that I will never be able to draw like them. Everyone in my class now how to draw! It's depressing. But I have never gave up on drawing. I'm still drawing and maybe my drawings are bad but I like drawing things and I will probably never stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
JellyGentleman said:
I myself made like... five (on other sites)? Maybe six. So few because my friends are getting bored after 2 hours. I was deppresed when i saw the drawings of my friends. I understood that I will never be able to draw like them. Everyone in my class now how to draw! It's depressing. But I have never gave up on drawing. I'm still drawing and maybe my drawings are bad but I like drawing things and I will probably never stop.
Yeah, that seems to happen a lot to me too. But it's mostly me coming up with yet another story line/ plot line we can follow.

Yeah, see I did give up. I kept writing and just said I was really good at it. Eventually I'll find an artist that can get my mind on paper and they'll make so much money off of me though. xD I'm okay with it as long as my characters can be scene. Especially, if they have a form that's not just a human one.

Hello!

Welcome to the club!

You have no idea how lucky you are making me feel right now, my drawing skills are my favourite part about myself, and let me tell you, NEVER give up on something you want! A year ago I ws drawing potatos, now I can draw blobs that have a humanoid shape!

If you are interested in Tokyo Ghoul check out my RP!

Advertisements!

Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]

Hello!

Welcome to the club!

You have no idea how lucky you are making me feel right now, my drawing skills are my favourite part about myself, and let me tell you, NEVER give up on something you want! A year ago I ws drawing potatos, now I can draw blobs that have a humanoid shape!

If you are interested in Tokyo Ghoul check out my RP!

Advertisements!

Yay!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! And no problem... I guess?

@JellyGentleman Hello! I'm new to forms as well. Hoping to burst my awkward bubble and jump into my first RP here soon.

Used to be a regular habit, and I've missed it! Look forward to seeing you around!

-Plume

Users who are viewing this thread

Back