Hello

Lady Sheik

Boy Love
Hello ladies and gentleman, my name is Lady Sheik and I'm super excited to be apart of this roleplaying nation. I'm kinda nervous to be here, I haven't roleplayed with any one in quite awhile. I am a big fan of yaoi roleplay but can go outside of my comfort zone for a variety of roleplays. I love supernatural roleplays, Victorian roleplays just any kind of roleplay I'm there ready go. I love to talk and roleplay with everyone. Thank you.

Welcome! I'm also new, so I've been poking around at the boards and such. There's certainly a lot of variety in the roleplays.

Welcome, Lady Sheik. I am a newcomer as well and I am also interested in supernatural roleplays, especially ones with magic and modern life. If that seems interesting to you, I would certainly love to start an RP with you.

Octavian said:
Welcome, Lady Sheik. I am a newcomer as well and I am also interested in supernatural roleplays, especially ones with magic and modern life. If that seems interesting to you, I would certainly love to start an RP with you.
Oh yes that sounds wonderful when we have the ability to PM we should bounce some ideas off each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back