Hello!

SneakyKoala

Hello all! I was brought here by the lovely cheshirekitt! The reason my name is SneakyKoala is because an old coworker gave me the nickname for no reason whatsoever (unless he knows why, but just never told me). And it has sort of stuck with me ever since. Soooooo yeah!

And I may not be the most active person on this site due to college (woo college) and work (not woo) and other things, but I will surely try my best to post as much as possible, whenever possible! I'm excited to start and I'm excited to get to know everyone!

SneakyKoala said:
Hello all! I was brought here by the lovely cheshirekitt! The reason my name is SneakyKoala is because an old coworker gave me the nickname for no reason whatsoever (unless he knows why, but just never told me). And it has sort of stuck with me ever since. Soooooo yeah!
And I may not be the most active person on this site due to college (woo college) and work (not woo) and other things, but I will surely try my best to post as much as possible, whenever possible! I'm excited to start and I'm excited to get to know everyone!
I'm always open to helping people ^w^ I wanna rp with u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back