Hello

justokre

High Chief
Hi folks. I haven't done any literary RP like this for years. Back in the day, I messed around in random Yahoo! chatrooms, MUDs, and even Furcadia.

I always preferred one-on-one roleplaying, so for now, that is what I'm looking for. It can be on this forum or via email.

I'd like to help someone exercise their worldbuilding skills and exercise my own writing skills. I'll mostly just control my character, and the other player controls all other characters and the rest of the world.

I'm looking for a fantasy setting, pre-industrial times - but the less generic, the better. My character comes from another world, and will want to secure power for himself in this new place he's found himself in.

I will test your limits on crafting histories and cultures in your world, and I'll try and keep you interested with a believable character.

Hello there, Okre.

Welcome to RpNation!

I assure you that you'll have a magnificent time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or drop by the Shoutbox!

Hit me up if you want to roleplay, as long as they're not 1x1s.

I suck at 1x1s.

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]YOU!? We've already talked about this!

[/QUOTE]
No you talk to my twin.... I like to get on her account sometimes and make mischeif :P

[QUOTE="Blue Puppy]No you talk to my twin.... I like to get on her account sometimes and make mischeif :P

[/QUOTE]

justokre said:
*tries wiping paw print from the area*
Excuse me? Clean your paws before you come in here!
SEE?! Someone agrees with me!

*looks at Darth Pai*

You sound authoritative - I request punishment upon this creature for graffiti and attempted framery.

I can't possibly follow the paw print justice act, but I'll say welcome to RpN anyway.

We're a little off here. It's a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back