Hello

Do You Know

Take a gander.
I've recently joined.

Now I am expected to post 10 times. Advice on how I can make that happen?

I don't want to join an RP yet until I've grown comfortable with the site, anyway. But if there are any simplistic RPs for beginners...

Hey! Welcome to RpN! As for the 10 posts, the best thing to do would probably be to join one of the many chatting threads on this site. PMs don't work for post counts for some reason, but there are a lot of forums on here where you can just chat about your interests besides RolePlaying, so give that a shot! Or you could just post here ten times, but that wouldn't be very fun.

Uh oh, chatting. But I suppose I haven't many options.

I'll explore a little. Don't know much about this site other than first impressions.

Welcome to RPNation! Yes, we have chatting threads at the bottom of the main page, with the threads inside listed as other / chitchat etc

Nice to meet ya too, new guy! You'll really come to love this place, or loathe it, I can't predict the future. Anyways, I just joined a few days ago, so I can understand if you feel a little anxious, just hang in there! Like a cat, in a tree....
cat-in-a-tree-399x405.jpg
meow

I predict a little bit of both. Balance is key.

I suppose you could say I'm anxious, in a way. How has your roleplaying experience been thus far?

Well, I've only been roleplaying for a few years so my opinion might be a bit biased. I found that roleplaying really opens up sides of you that you didn't even know exist. It's something that helps me think of stories that people would actually want to read and not only that it, comforts me in my times of need. It even helped me learn how to type faster and think more efficiently. But that's my opinion of all my roles before I got here because the kind they do here is detailed enough for a full-blown book/TV series. So I cannot commentate on my experience here, it will be better if you ask someone who's been here for a year or so. Yet, I will say I am looking forward to being here and I hope we can see each other again. When we both have more experience and we can jump into a story and create an epic that would rival even the Odyssey. Maybe not the Odyssey, but you I think you see where I'm getting at.

Sorry if my reply was super long, and possibly boring, I kinda just want to give the right impression of what I am and what this place is like.

Dokobo said:
detailed enough for a full-blown book/TV series
I know that reply wasn't directed toward me, but I would like to comment on the fact that a lot of the characters I use actually are characters from my books xD

Dokobo said:
Well, I've only been roleplaying for a few years so my opinion might be a bit biased. I found that roleplaying really opens up sides of you that you didn't even know exist. It's something that helps me think of stories that people would actually want to read and not only that it, comforts me in my times of need. It even helped me learn how to type faster and think more efficiently. But that's my opinion of all my roles before I got here because the kind they do here is detailed enough for a full-blown book/TV series. So I cannot commentate on my experience here, it will be better if you ask someone who's been here for a year or so. Yet, I will say I am looking forward to being here and I hope we can see each other again. When we both have more experience and we can jump into a story and create an epic that would rival even the Odyssey. Maybe not the Odyssey, but you I think you see where I'm getting at.
Sorry if my reply was super long, and possibly boring, I kinda just want to give the right impression of what I am and what this place is like.
Alright. Are roleplays typically at such large of a scale? But I've roleplayed before, and I'll continue to do so here. Thanks for the insight.

[QUOTE="Keralah Sincrieph]
I know that reply wasn't directed toward me, but I would like to comment on the fact that a lot of the characters I use actually are characters from my books xD

[/QUOTE]
You write books?

[QUOTE="Do You Know]You write books?

[/QUOTE]
Indeed. It's more of a hobby, and I haven't published any of them yet (my reason is more complicated than just laziness, though), but I do have a lot of books that I'm writing/have written.

Hello, fellow new person! I too, need to make ten more posts. (I've already made a few though. Yay!)

[QUOTE="Keralah Sincrieph]Indeed. It's more of a hobby, and I haven't published any of them yet (my reason is more complicated than just laziness, though), but I do have a lot of books that I'm writing/have written.

[/QUOTE]
What kinds of books do you write?

Snorky said:
What kinds of books do you write?
Most of the time your typical Fantasy types, occasionally with a dark twist thrown in. Y'know, a bit of good ol' blood and gore and death. I'm a sucker for romance, though, so I tend to squeeze that in if possible (sometimes even if not, just because I love love so much <3). I'd like to write more on the horror side of things, though, but it's a bit difficult.

[QUOTE="Keralah Sincrieph]Most of the time your typical Fantasy types, occasionally with a dark twist thrown in. Y'know, a bit of good ol' blood and gore and death. I'm a sucker for romance, though, so I tend to squeeze that in if possible (sometimes even if not, just because I love love so much <3). I'd like to write more on the horror side of things, though, but it's a bit difficult.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds awesome! I'm a sucker for romance as well haha

[QUOTE="Do You Know]Greetings. I've just completed the task. Now to wait for the 24~ hours to pass over.

[/QUOTE]
I need to post more... This is gonna be my fifth one I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back