Hello.

TogetherAfterTheWar

Touch the Cow. Do it NOW.

Brief Introduction of Me

Hello everyone!

My name is Sky, and yes, this is my real name. I've been asked quite a lot if my name is a alias. It's not.

While I'm rather new here, doesn't mean I haven't been on previous Role Playing sites, and thus, I have five years of experience before even touching this site. Within those five years, I have been mostly 'doubling'* up with RPs, just recently I have been tinkering with the only OC universe without the cannons. I know pretty much about how to create your own universe and what not, and I can't lie and say it's not fun. However, I find more comfort RP within Fandoms.

Role Play Method.

The role play method I enjoy the most is doubling up with fandoms. I find that it's quite easier for both the RPers to enjoy whats going on instead of being assigned to being the male or female in the RP. I'm not sure about you, but there are some days when I don't want to be the male in the RP. I am not a male, so it's more like a job to RP as them than a recreational activity. I'm not saying that RPing a male is bad either, in fact, I got some great reviews about me being the male (don't know how but whatevs), however, I don't want this ALLLL the time. Get what I mean? Now if you WANT me to be the male and ABSOLUTELY need it to be me, just talk to me. Don't throw me under a bus and expect me to go along with it. Well back on topic, I RP in paragraphs. My limit is usually 4 paragraphs consisting of however many sentences I feel that adds a dynamic feel. Almost like a book. Though, I may lack on the days I'm in school. If I'm role playing during lunch or any type of break I might put a paragraph or two, but calm your tits, when I get home I write a lot more.

Doubling Up vs. OC x Cannon vs. Other Stuff

I realized some people may not understand what doubling up means. Doubling up is when you play your OC and the other person's love interest or whatever have you and they do the same back. Need an Example?​

Jack (figuratively your OC) "I found the book, Ben(figuratively your love interest, or whatever)! Let's get the fuck out of this place!"

Jackie (figuratively my love interest, whatever) leaned closer towards the abyss. As she got closer, she noticed Carl (My OC) hanging of the bloody ledge.

This would be what the replies look like. You do this format and I will follow suit. The only thing that changes is that I'm RPing as Ben and Carl in response. Get ittt? Now just because they are on the same post, doesn't mean that they have to be in the same setting or anything, it's just us playing each others interest.

Now, with that in mind, I happen to enjoy doubling up more than OC x Cannon or etc. However, if you talk to me about what it is you're trying to do, I surely won't mind doing something else other than Doubling Up...But Gosh darnit, I love doubling up! (:3)

Fandoms

Ah, now we get to the fun part. As you may recall from a moment ago or so, I said I also enjoyed staying within the Fandoms. Now, I don't know WHY but I feel way more comfortable. And just in case YOU (yes you!) are the same, here are my many fandoms. Keep in mind that this list always grows!

• Bamboo Blade
  • Black Cat
  • Brothers Conflict
  • School Rumble
  • Fruits Basket
  • Kenchi: Strongest Desciple
  • NANA
  • Hetalia
  • Soul Eater
  • Buso Rekin
  • Jubei-Chan: The Ninja Girl
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Escaflowne
  • Rozen Maiden
  • Pucca
  • +Anima
  • Black Butler I & II
  • Adventure Time
  • Slayers
  • The Last Story
  • Save Me! Lollipop
  • Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
  • Free! External Summer
  • Chibi Vampire Karin
  • Marmalade Boy
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Attack on Titan: Shingeki No Kyojin
  • Princess Jellyfish
  • Spice and Wolf
  • xxxHolic I&II
  • Tsubasa Cronicle
  • Noragami
  • The Future Diary
  • Karneval
  • Psycho-Pass.
  • Psycho Pass Extended Edition
  • The World Only God Knows
  • Is This A Zombie?
  • Deadmans Wonderland
  • Corpse Party: Lost Souls
  • Persona 3/4/Q
  • Harry Potter
  • Divergent (Lord. Don't get me started.)
  • Twilight (Just..don't ask)
  • Hunger Games (Pls. xD )
  • Death Parade
  • Owari No Seraph
  • Steven Universe
  • D.GrayMan

Heh. Sorry about all that Anime. I just..like anime! Anyways, I've seen more than just that so just ask me! I may even be able to do some DC and Marvel universes if you're interested.

Rules!

Now, this is just a pain, isn't it? But it has to be done.

I don't have many rules, as this site has covered most of them for me, but I there's just a little more I need from you. Please, bare with me.

ONE: Please try to speak with me OOC. I like it when I can communicate with the person behind the character. It's so that I can get to know you a bit better and the way you RP. Heck, I may even take notes!

TWO: If I write paragraphs and paragraphs about our RP and you reply with ONE sentence...don't even worry about it, because most likely I won't reply back.

THREE: Now looky here. This is probably the most important one. DO NOT MARY SUE YOUR CHARACTER. I know the site says this as well, but let me say it again:

DO NOT MARY SUE OR OP YOUR CHARACTER.

Because everyone has problems, every one has weakness. The more natural your character is, the better. The best way to do this is to pretend as if you, the creator of your OC is actually talking to me, Sky. Have thoughtful things to say, don't try to fuck with me and say 'OMG I'm Perfect!1!!!!!1!!!'

FOUR: Just because I said don't mary sue your character, doesn't mean you can make them completely Downy Daisy. I know that your character may have a lot of problems, but that doesn't mean the character can't enjoy some good time or freaking laugh once in a while.

FIVE: Don't make the RP all about your character! While I devote most of my paragraphs to my fellow RP doesn't mean you can take advantage of me. It's not right for you to just stroll into an RP and make it center your character as the main lead. How would YOU like it if all the paragraphs go to me and my character and I write 'He smiled gently' for yours?

CONCLUSION

Now I know I should end it with something like "I'm just human' But instead, I will say, I'm just trying to have fun here. Fun is for everyone. And it's not described as taking advantage of someone or something. And to that, sorry this was sooo long, but it needed to be said. If you stayed until the end, I'm sure me and you would have a nice time together.

Au revoir!,

Sky

I can't remember reading a new member's "rules!" before. That was interesting.

Good luck with your future roleplaying here all the same. Welcome to RpN.

I feel like we would get along really well. I totally agree with the comfort-within-fandoms thing xD

Yay another nerd~ Welcome to RPNation, I hope we get to RP in the future!

I'm free, leik, whenever, brah o7o'

Marrow said:
Wait, this isn't where I parked my car... >.> Was it that other parking lot? Sigh... <.<
Probably. I didn't know you could park cars here. But hey, if you can manage that, you may park here for free xD

Kenzimalija said:
I feel like we would get along really well. I totally agree with the comfort-within-fandoms thing xD
Yay another nerd~ Welcome to RPNation, I hope we get to RP in the future!

I'm free, leik, whenever, brah o7o'
Me too! If you would like to, Im (almost) always free! : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back