Hello

EvilBarrels

Wishes 'potato' was a mood.
Err... hi?

Well, since I'm unfamiliar with the standard greeting conventions among fellow not-snowmen, here's a picture of a cat: http://www.oneworldoneocean.com/images/blog/disappointed_turtle.JPG

Now that's out of the way, I guess I'll say a little about why I chose to come here.

I admit, my main reason is because I'm designing a RPG system and need some playtesters to help out. Since this is the introductory post area, I won't go into too many details but if I had to sum it up in a sentence I'd say; "you are an entity with godlike power, in a world full of people with equal or greater power and possibly dragons, don't underestimate the dragons." I'll make a looking for players post at some point and I'll link it here on request.

And myself... Well... I'm composed of over 50% water, yet surprisingly not a snowman.

I guess that doesn't narrow it down much... As a more detailed description; I'm a 17 year old guy residing in New Zealand, I enjoy gaming both pen-and-paper and pc.

Thank you for reading.

-EvilBarrels

Welcome to RpNation Barrels! (Can I call you Barrels?) I hope you enjoy it here and stay for a while! :)

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

Akiichu said:
Welcome to RpNation Barrels! (Can I call you Barrels?) I hope you enjoy it here and stay for a while! :)
If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!
Barrels is fine thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back