Hello...

CamelliaCross

Rhetorically Hysterical

Greetings! Camellia Cross here.

I am fairly new in this site, but not exactly new in term of roleplays. I had been roleplaying for about four years already (if that even matters and if that's even long enough lol), and seeing that my recent roleplay site was starting to die down, and the current one that I am usually on seemed to follow as well, I am glad that this site was suggested to me.

I fancy myself as someone whose replies range from casual to detailed. I love words and food. I am welcome to ideas, but most of all, I welcome the idea of friends. o;

I am more experienced in fantasy stuff, but I am open to things outside this zone. Maybe we can discuss plots sometime, too. And I am looking forward into it.

I'm not so sure how introductions should go, but thank you for bearing with me.

-CC

(:3)​

Hey there CC!

Your introduction is totally fine, so no worries there.

Sorry to hear that about your old site, but hopefully you've been enjoying your time here so far? :)

Fantasy is probably one of our most popular genres, so I think you'll be able to find a good partner somewhere here without too much trouble.

And for future reference, if you're having any problems navigating the site or have any questions in general, you're more than welcome to contact me and I'd love to help in whatever way I can. c:

Risk said:
Welcome to the Nation!!
Yay! Thank you!

dread said:
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time.
Everyone has been nice so far. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. Thanks!

Pine said:
Hey there CC!
Your introduction is totally fine, so no worries there.

Sorry to hear that about your old site, but hopefully you've been enjoying your time here so far? :)

Fantasy is probably one of our most popular genres, so I think you'll be able to find a good partner somewhere here without too much trouble.

And for future reference, if you're having any problems navigating the site or have any questions in general, you're more than welcome to contact me and I'd love to help in whatever way I can. c:
:D I am definitely enjoying my time here so far. And thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back