HEllo

Talia River

Hi,

my name is Talia and i like manga, anime, books and writing - i have been writing for a while but mostly for myself - i am really like really new to rp so please be kind

I hope to meet some amazing writers, good friends and have fun!

Can't wait to get started!

Welcome to RPN new friend! My name is Dago, but feel free to come up with your own, original nickname if you'd like!

Insert obligatory desire for rule reading here.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-site-rules-revised.62287/

best to look em over to avoid troubles with *looks back and forth, whispers* the staaaff

I'm sure you'll have alotta fun here! Join us in the an and if you have any questions feel free to ask any staff member you might see around! (Red, Blue, or Purple named folks!)

Have a wonderful day!

Welcome @Talia River,

I hope you find comfort in the community and can get involved as soon as possible!

I look forward to seeing you around-

It would be my honor to role play with you. If you have an idea for something you would like to do, I would be more then happy to assist!

Welcome to RpN!!!! Hopefully you get to use this site for a long time! It's awesome here. People are really friendly here so in no time you'll be making new friends and roleplaying! <3

MeKonster said:
Welcome @Talia River,
I hope you find comfort in the community and can get involved as soon as possible!

I look forward to seeing you around-

It would be my honor to role play with you. If you have an idea for something you would like to do, I would be more then happy to assist!
Thank you! I have a few ideas in mind right now and it would be awesome to rp with you too! :)

Sandra said:
Welcome to RpN!!!! Hopefully you get to use this site for a long time! It's awesome here. People are really friendly here so in no time you'll be making new friends and roleplaying! <3
Thank you i also hope I can get started really soon and yes the people are super nice and friendly!

and also Sylveon<3

[QUOTE="Talia River]Thank you i also hope I can get started really soon and yes the people are super nice and friendly!
and also Sylveon<3

[/QUOTE]
Yup! PM me if you ever want to talk or roleplay! Yes. I am Sandra the Sylveon. :3 Hah, and i really love sylveons.. ^^

[QUOTE="Talia River]Thank you so much! I have read the rules and I'll keep them in mind.

[/QUOTE]
You will enjoy this site very much! I joined yesterday and I'm already obsessed with it.

Sandra said:
Sally!

*Huggles Sal*

[QUOTE="Nater Taters]Sally!
*Huggles Sal*

[/QUOTE]
Hi Nate. ^^ xD *huggles Nate* Maybe you wanna PM me because i don't want to clutter up this thread. ._. c:

Joui said:
You will enjoy this site very much! I joined yesterday and I'm already obsessed with it.
I really think i will! I am still waiting for my account to be fully activated tomorrow morning...

yeah I'm still waiting too. Buts it's certainly worth the wait! Just make sure you at least make 10 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back