• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello!

Kaitlynishere

The Space Loving Fangirl
Im in search of a roleplay buddy(ies)! I have many ideas and happen to be part of many fandoms (the life of a fangirl).

I can do modern, fantasy, or anything like that. Im pretty much okay with really anything ( ^_^ )

Some fandoms I happen to be in are: Welcome To Night Vale, RWBY, Attack On Titan, Black Butler, Legend, Project K, Divergent, Michael Vey, Adventure Time, Phandom, Sherlock, and many others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to rp with you! I'm new too. ^*^ my favorite things to rp are

Post apocalyptic

General fantasy

Fairies

Mermaids

Doomsday

Anything dark

Ok great! I had this idea where I wanted to turn into a plot where two people had to complete a mission (I don't know what that would be) or else the world would fall apart. (Ya I know dark stuff haha) if your not down with that do you have any ideas?

Sure. Basically you pick a male celebrity and I will double as him and vise versa

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've played Phil before so I'll take him. Would you mind to maybe double as Robert Pattinson for me?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey!! I would love to do a Project K or RWBY rp with you. Pm me of your still looking!

~♤~

I'd love to brainstorm a RWBY rp with you, I absolutely adore that series. Let me know if you're up for doubling? I'd prefer that, actually. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back