Hello!

JacePridemane

Despite my username, my name is Broc, hello! I'm 17, I roleplay fairly often, but I feel like I'm not too good so just a warning. I particularly enjoy fantasy, but I'll really do anything that's not fandom... Okay Magic The Gathering is excluded. I'm a big nerd. In my free time I both write and color--digitally, that is. If you can't tell already, I'm pretty bad at introductions so, uh, yeah! I look forward to, well, just being here, it seems like it will be a lot of fun.

I get the feeling you play blue-white, probably control. Unfortunately I cannot condone the use of Jace in any of his incarnations. (:<)

BUT. Welcome to RPN either way! Don't miss your welcome PM.

I certainly think you'll find some roleplays to suit your needs.

Ironically enough, I play G/R mana ramp with hydras. No control decks any more, I just can't get a feel for them.

Oh, yes, and the name is just a mashup. Jace here isn't a direct steal of Beleren, only the mind bit. Otherwise he's unique.

Welcome to the forums! I just joined as well, so I guess I can't really help you around much lol. But you're not alone! I'm kinda in the same about not really doing much fandom.

JacePridemane said:
Despite my username, my name is Broc, hello! I'm 17, I roleplay fairly often, but I feel like I'm not too good so just a warning. I particularly enjoy fantasy, but I'll really do anything that's not fandom... Okay Magic The Gathering is excluded. I'm a big nerd. In my free time I both write and color--digitally, that is. If you can't tell already, I'm pretty bad at introductions so, uh, yeah! I look forward to, well, just being here, it seems like it will be a lot of fun.
Welcome to RPN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back