• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello, you wonderful person you! Click here!

Okay, thank you both! Have a good night and dream pleasant dreams~! I look forward to working

with you both. :)

Edit 2-22-15:

I am open again now so if anyone is still interested in a rp I'd be willing to be your partner! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
PastelBishie said:
I'd love to! Sorry for not replying in so long, I have been distracted by life for far too long and abused the time by not coming back for no reason. I apologize once more.
it's no problem. i can relate to the whole 'life getting in the way' thing. =) i'll pm you.

hello! I am glad to make new friends on here and roleplay with them! Rping stangers that you didnt get to know can be awkward, i agree. Here are the ideas that sparked my attention! And if @PastelBishie does not want to, i am not limiting my choices to just her! Anyone reply to me if you'd like to do these with me too! Thanks :) And I am the same way with writing, I can write long paragraphs but if i am not feeling creative only a few sentences will be written. But i try my hardest to prevent that!

Private Investigator x Criminal (will gladly play the criminal)

Older student x Younger student (doesn't matter to me if you want to be older or younger!)

Boss x Employee (I would prefer to be the employee if thats okay ^w^)

Popular/Outgoing Person x Nerdy/Shy Person
(again, prefer to be the shy nerdy person because thats who i am irl and id hope to have mastered it)

Shape Shifter x Human (Since you already have an idea that's great! I can play either role, more comfortable being the human)

Roommates (would this be all girl roomies or guy roomies? I am happy with MxM and FxF :P )

Hey friendo if you're still open to roleplay, I'd love to try out some of these plots with you

I'm pretty interested in:

Android x Human ✱✱ (I feel like this could be super cute)

Ghost x Human ✱✱✱ (Same with this oh my god)

Older student x Younger student ✱✱ (Senpaaaiiiiiiiiiii...)

Human x Supposed Hallucination/Imaginary Friend ✱✱✱ (Okay so this one sounds really cool if I'm honest here. Especially the "supposed" part)

Tutor x Bad Student ✱ (Yessssss)

Popular/Outgoing Person x Nerdy/Shy Person ✱✱ (Kinda cliche', but I'm with it)

Scientist x Test Subject ✱✱ (This could also be, like, stupid cute)

Hellscream said:
Psychiatrist x Mental Patient? That sounds interesting enough, if it's still open and available.
That sounds great! I'm always open to new rp's, though when I get backed up I may take longer to reply. If that's okay with you, then I am totally up for rping with you! Just pm me :)

Hmmm...I have some pairings not up there, but I also like a few of those. If you're open to new ideas, PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back