Hello(ween)

Val Hallen

Viking God of Rock
And Iron Maiden to you all. I am Val Hallen, and I've never really done pbp RPGs before. So I thought I'd try it.

[QUOTE="Val Hallen]And Iron Maiden to you all. I am Val Hallen, and I've never really done pbp RPGs before. So I thought I'd try it.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the site! If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask, we have a really nice and helpful community who would love to help you get set up :) !

Welcome sir! I hope you enjoy your stay, if you need any recommendations, just ask.

Well, I have to say, the format of this site is not unusual to me. I was mostly hoping that I might actually be able to get involved in a game of Exalted, seeing as how I've heard about it many times, but never actually had a chance to experience it for myself.

[QUOTE="Val Hallen]That seems to be just about all I could need. Thank you most kindly.

[/QUOTE]
Really, it was the least I could do for a fellow rocker.

Heh. Don't get me started on that rock, man. I could go on all day.

Really, the thing I consider the funniest about this site is that I've actually used one that's built on the same architecture and aesthetics before. Really makes this place seem rather familiar.

You'd be surprised at what it did have, though. But that's enough blah blah blah hey which genres of rock do you enjoy?

Almost all of them, I like certain bands from all rock sub genres, so I don't really know which one's my favorite. Zeppelin is my favorite band though. Currently listening to a lot of Cage the Elephant.

Welcome to RPdom!

Rock/metal Wolf here, everything from Alter Bridge and Creedence down to Bullet For My Valentine and Metallica ;)

[QUOTE="Renarion Arenimon]Welcome to RPdom!
Rock/metal Wolf here, everything from Alter Bridge and Creedence down to Bullet For My Valentine and Metallica ;)

[/QUOTE]
Metallica should never be a "down to". Every piece of metal from the 90s onward draws from them. And they should especially never be mentioned in the same breath as Bullet.

If you don't like BFMV that's your personal preference, though I admit it doesn't fall in the same basket with Metallica. But neither do the first two bands I mentioned. I did not intend a categorical layout nor a top favorite list. Merely wrote what first came to mind.

Welcome! Nice reference to Dexter's Lab Val Hallen, I approve. Personally, I am a fan of classic rock and punk, but other styles do make it into the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back