Hello to you all. I am new to the forum.

Maribel Han

The Outsider
The relative psychologist walked in, attempting to fix her bonnet as she approached the stand in which she would begin her discussion on. Folding her hands in front of her, she spoke eloquently.

Hello to you. My name is Maribel and it is nice to be a part of a new role-playing community. You may call me Maribel, Maeri, Merry, Maeriberry or something similar to that nature. I am obviously a role-player, however, I am also someone who loves to read and listen to music, preferably Touhou-related music. I am a Touhou fan who is extremely knowledgeable in most of the aspects of Touhou in itself. The name "Maribel Han" as well as the character itself are from the Touhou series, however, due to the fact that not much of a personal background story has been written about her, I took it upon myself to work on her as if she were my own and I have been intrigued with the character concept since.

I am a very detailed role-player and I can mirror most post lengths. I enjoy role-playing anything from Action-oriented role-plays to Horror-oriented role plays. I am a all-around person who is always wanting to get involved in a role play some how, which to add on to additionally, the 'all-around' aspect also goes for role-plays as well. I can be a part of anything if anyone would ever need me for something. I only role-play female characters, although that should not stop me from joining your role-plays if I am able to be a part of them, as I am a interesting person to have around. I enjoy not only Touhou, but the Umineko series, which if it were not for that series, I would not be at the point where I am now when it comes to horror-related scenes and role-plays in general.

I am a very optimistic individual who is always friendly, respectful and looking to socialize with anyone and everyone. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding me or otherwise, please post in the thread. Otherwise, you may greet me appropriately. Thank you for having me in your community and I hope to have a nice experience while role-playing, browsing and creating relationships. Thank you.

Welcome to RPNation! There's a reason why we're the best at what we do. If you have any questions, ask away. The cast and crew will be at your service for the next moment or so.

Hrm. I believe we spoke on Discord as well. Anyways, welcome aboard and enjoy! Let's talk sometime.

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

Hey there, welcome to RPN. I hope you enjoy your time on here. :) If you ever need anything, be it help or just someone to chat with, you're always welcome to message me. Have a swell time.

Hey there! I've stopped by to give you a quick welcome to Rpnation~ I wish you luck and hope you have many interesting roleplays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back