Hello there.

tamaracorine

But tonight, we dance.
Hello there!

My name is Tamara and I have a great adoration for epic stories. Particularly, I adore Brandon Sanderson's work. I love telling epic stories, too, and roleplaying often lets me do such a thing. If you couldn't already tell, fantasy is my favourite genre. There's something that draws me to it, but I can deal with medieval too, or gifted. Anything other-worldly.

Random fun facts:

I'm Australian.

I know English, Ancient Greek, and am learning Ancient Hebrew.

My favourite coffee is the coffee I make. It isn't fancy, but it is lovely.

tamaracorine said:
Hello there!
My name is Tamara and I have a great adoration for epic stories. Particularly, I adore Brandon Sanderson's work. I love telling epic stories, too, and roleplaying often lets me do such a thing. If you couldn't already tell, fantasy is my favourite genre. There's something that draws me to it, but I can deal with medieval too, or gifted. Anything other-worldly.

Random fun facts:

I'm Australian.

I know English, Ancient Greek, and am learning Ancient Hebrew.

My favourite coffee is the coffee I make. It isn't fancy, but it is lovely.
Aww, you don't role-play other-worldly? *pouts* How come? Other-worldly is sooo much fun! But anyways, I'm not a welcomer, and I'm not sure if I'm going to get in trouble for this, if I am out of site ADMINS, I'M SORRY! But, welcome to RpNation! I hope you like it around here! I know I do! I only joined a little while ago, but I love it here. So many potential people to role-play with and befriend! Enjoy your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back