Hello there!

In truth, you just need a portion of the lore, the important stuff really. Minor things in history you can probably google, or BS your way through.

But yea, dragons and xenobio is great stuff for creativity. I read the eragon series, and that just made me even more interested in dragons from a young age.

In truth, you just need a portion of the lore, the important stuff really. Minor things in history you can probably google, or BS your way through.

But yea, dragons and xenobio is great stuff for creativity. I read the eragon series, and that just made me even more interested in dragons from a young age.
Yea, I just like to go out of my way. Especially cause I'm making a Khajiit character and wooo boy, I did not realize just how much there was about them that I didn't know! Like that not all of them look like the default cats in most of the games!

Eragon was a good series! Unfortunately I didn't get to finish it cause I became very busy, but it's on my list to do so. :3

Highly recommend getting eragon finished. He's picking up the world again, so we'll be looking at more books 'soon'. It is by far, still my favorite book series.

Khajiit is almost always my go to race. And yea, they've got a ton of lore, but that's true for every race. Like, I believe bosmer are actually cannibalistic...and I didn't know that till recently.

Highly recommend getting eragon finished. He's picking up the world again, so we'll be looking at more books 'soon'. It is by far, still my favorite book series.

Khajiit is almost always my go to race. And yea, they've got a ton of lore, but that's true for every race. Like, I believe bosmer are actually cannibalistic...and I didn't know that till recently.
Ooo! That's exciting news!

Also, same. Khajiit are just fun to play tbh. And that's fair- also- wait-??? The Bosmer are... what? XD That's,,,, concerning to say the least lol.

Yeaaa. If you want to keep conversation gonig, feel free to shoot me a message via the conversation feature. That way I don't keep cluttering up your welcome thread. But yea...bosmers eat folk. I'm looking for the exact source of info now.

Yeaaa. If you want to keep conversation gonig, feel free to shoot me a message via the conversation feature. That way I don't keep cluttering up your welcome thread. But yea...bosmers eat folk. I'm looking for the exact source of info now.
Will do! Definitely interested in chatting more, lol. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back