Hello there!

Lissianna

So, I don´t think I´m very good at introductions, but I´ll give it a go nonetheless. xD

Hi there! I´m very new to the forum. I´d been searching for a placelike this since last year I believe, and I´m glad I finally found it! I´ve roleplayed before in some Spanish forums so I´m not a complete rookie ha ha (?). I´ve been involved in the anime fandom, but I´m ready and eager to try with something new! Hm, what else can I say? I´m a crazy shipper, I´m a devoted ficker (?), my favorite anime is Kuroko no Basket and I can´t wait to meet new people and play with them.

Nice to meet you all!

Lissianna said:
So, I don´t think I´m very good at introductions, but I´ll give it a go nonetheless. xD
Hi there! I´m very new to the forum. I´d been searching for a placelike this since last year I believe, and I´m glad I finally found it! I´ve roleplayed before in some Spanish forums so I´m not a complete rookie ha ha (?). I´ve been involved in the anime fandom, but I´m ready and eager to try with something new! Hm, what else can I say? I´m a crazy shipper, I´m a devoted ficker (?), my favorite anime is Kuroko no Basket and I can´t wait to meet new people and play with them.

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the site, Lissie. So then you're fluent with Spanish? Also, if you're willing to RP, I have very good ideas or there are also some games on the site. Pleased to meet you

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Welcome to the site, Lissie. So then you're fluent with Spanish? Also, if you're willing to RP, I have very good ideas or there are also some games on the site. Pleased to meet you

[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much, it´s great to be here. Actually, Spanish is my first language hehehe. (o'v'o) And yes, please share your ideas! I´m willing and ready to rp anytime.

Lissianna said:
Thank you very much, it´s great to be here. Actually, Spanish is my first language hehehe. (o'v'o) And yes, please share your ideas! I´m willing and ready to rp anytime.
Really? What country are you from? I'm Mexican, so Spanish is my first language! Also let me send you a PM with my idea. Well, right now we're hosting a game of Mafia with different anime characters as the players, and we're missing 4 players to begin the game

Oh, that´s great! I´m from Guatemala, so I guess we´re neighbors (?). (^U^) Sure, send PMs right away, and the Mafia game sounds interesting too. I´d like to learn more about it.

Lissianna said:
Oh, that´s great! I´m from Guatemala, so I guess we´re neighbors (?). (^U^) Sure, send PMs right away, and the Mafia game sounds interesting too. I´d like to learn more about it.
Kinda we're neighbors...because I'm from the northern part of the country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back