Hello there

Pastelbliss

Hi there, I'm quite new however I've been roleplaying for years I guess you could say. I really love interesting roleplays with depth to the story. The number one fandom I'm in and have been in for years is harry potter haha as generic as that sounds I love harry potter so much. So if you love Harry Potter as much as I do don't hesitate to message me.

I also enjoy romance/fantasy roleplays. I'm quite shy so it may take me a bit to warm up to people but I'd love to gain friends on this website!

Welcome to RPN! *uses wand to launch confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. I'm a Ravenclaw. Enjoy your stay!

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *uses wand to launch confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. I'm a Ravenclaw. Enjoy your stay!
thats awesome, I love Ravenclaws. Also love your title, The cab is one of my favourite bands

Pastelbliss said:
thats awesome, I love Ravenclaws. Also love your title, The cab is one of my favourite bands
Well, in that case, we can be friends. Some of the Slytherins I know aren't very nice. You and Sunkissed are cool though.

Kestrel said:
Well, in that case, we can be friends. Some of the Slytherins I know aren't very nice. You and Sunkissed are cool though.
honestly I was surprised that I, ME am a slytherin because all I am is kind, shy and timid haha. My friends expected that I'd be a ravenclaw or a hufflepuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back