Hello There!

Darky8747

One Time Luck
Hi! I'm Darky, a new roleplayer on this site looking to start things up! I can't wait to roleplay with all of you wonderful people! Now, let me tell you about myself. I'm 13 and a girl, but I have quite alot of experience roleplay! I love to read, write, and draw. I also love Undertale, dragons, and alot of other things. I'm open to roleplay anything! I like to try new things so feel free to hit me up with ideas.

Hello Darky8747, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You will be able to find something you enjoy doing here at RPN. Just take a gander at the different RP genres under the RP tab up top.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back