Hello there! ^^

LittleFryRice

=^● ⋏ ●^=
Hi there! ^^

I don't exactly know where to start off... But I'm LittleFryRice! Really you can call me just about anything if I'm alright with it.

So.. I'm Littlefry! I absolutely love collecting gaming systems and so far it's almost complete. The same goes for comic books and anything ranging from Star Wars to Captain America I'll probably end up buying. I'm currently also making my way up to being a firefighter and have went through training as one already. I really don't know what else to put... But I hope I get to make many friends here!

Welcome to RPNation!

*sees "captain america* I personally don't like Captain America..as much as I don't like superman but I do respect your interests.

*hugs starwars* I friggin love starwars though.

Thank you!

I can respect that! I can agree on not liking superman.

I'm absolutely excited for the Star Wars movie to come out!

A Captain America fan is an awesome person, welcome to RPNation! =P Have fun here and enjoy all the cool worlds and stories people create. Don't be shy to ask questions to nearly anyone, like me, and remember to check out the welcome message you received upon registering. This will be so cool for you to start up here! Have fun again and enjoy the wonderful rp adventures.

welcome! i'm also new here. looking forward to making some new friends, too.

enjoy, and see you around. (:

[QUOTE="Noth Eoghan Dubryn]Superman is the definition of overpowered IMO. Hope to see you in the rp's little fry!

[/QUOTE]
Yeaa, that's my number one reason for not liking him. Also, thanks!

Hey, Littlefry! (I really adore your screen name, haha!) welcome to the site!! I hope you enjoy it here! (:*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back