Hello there!

Ravian

Part-time Vampire
Hi, you can call me Rave for short(not my real name though just screen name lol wow. Screen name!). Well I'm not too old yet too young, ok I'm actually 18 going 19 this May. ( ;) ) I am actually not that new to roleplaying. I stopped like 1 year ago and came back(but this is my first time in this site.)

I'm always happy to accept your invitation for a roleplay and of course your invitation to be friends with me. Even though I'm the one who will probably talk to you first sometimes.

I roleplay comedy(preferred), drama( wow), fantasy(preferred) and original plot or fandom whatever your idea is I'm happy to join you as long as I can(and your rp is not kinda...r18 haha?)! Thanks for reading this!!! Take care! ( :) )( :P )( ;) )

PS: Please bear with me! Thanks a lot!( :P )

Welcome, Rave, to RPN! Don't forget to check out your welcome PM and especially read the Site Rules. You shouldn't run into any r18 roleplays as they're most definitely not allowed on this site.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have - everyone here is really friendly and happy to answer!

Yeah, thanks a lot! And whew, that's a relief. I will be sure to ask you guys if ever I need some help! Thanks again.( :) )

Ravian said:
Hi, you can call me Rave for short(not my real name though just screen name lol wow. Screen name!). Well I'm not too old yet too young, ok I'm actually 18 going 19 this May. ( ;) ) I am actually not that new to roleplaying. I stopped like 1 year ago and came back(but this is my first time in this site.)
I'm always happy to accept your invitation for a roleplay and of course your invitation to be friends with me. Even though I'm the one who will probably talk to you first sometimes.

I roleplay comedy(preferred), drama( wow), fantasy(preferred) and original plot or fandom whatever your idea is I'm happy to join you as long as I can(and your rp is not kinda...r18 haha?)! Thanks for reading this!!! Take care! ( :) )( :P )( ;) )

PS: Please bear with me! Thanks a lot!( :P )
Welcome to RPN!! You sound a lot like me except for the "I'll be the first one to talk to you thing" xD I'm pretty shy and awkward but oh well

Ravian said:
@TheWretchedEgg Haha thanks, I guess I am a week old here now. And I look forward for our rp too! ^_^ !
@AboveStories I know right? There are just too many. Hahaha.
Yeah! I was so nervous when I joined! My friend told me about it and I read all of her RP's and I was so intimidated xD

AboveStories said:
Yeah! I was so nervous when I joined! My friend told me about it and I read all of her RP's and I was so intimidated xD
Haha maybe you can gain learn some stuff from her rp or something xD ...why were you intimidated xD ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back