Hello there, I'm Friendly I Promise!

PastelHuntress

I'm Cool I Promise
Hello I'm Sharla. I roleplay various characters that are all my little babies-- I mean OCs. My main muses, Eirlys Amber, Snowfall Amber, Juliet Halsey and "Orange" Amber. I do various types of roleplays. I do RWBY, Durarara!!, Creepypasta, gravity Falls, Steven Universe and other things. Just ask! Any information, like I said, just ask!

Hilo! I don't know about the ones you posted, but I'd love to rp with you sometime. Are you into Hetalia?

Kloverdesu said:
Hilo! I don't know about the ones you posted, but I'd love to rp with you sometime. Are you into Hetalia?
Why yes indeed I am! I'm more into 2p!Hetalia but Hetalia is fine as well~

Hello Pastel Huntress, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

I'd love to rp! I've never been much into 2p! But I will do nyo! And Neko!/HalfNeko! Rp. How about I shoot you a PM?

Xylin said:
Hello Pastel Huntress, Mother is pleased with you.
Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin
Oh! Thank you for letting me know this information, it will save me from becoming brain dead every 2 seconds. Being brain dead isn't really fun, you can probably see from it having the word "dead" in it.

Ohhh, RWBY Role play! I hadn't thought of the possibility of doing that until I read it in your post. Thanks for the idea and I hope you have fun yourself! ^^

Ahhh, you know RWBY! >w<

I, too, am a new roleplayer here and hope that I get to RP with you sometime!

Also, to make this short, I am Loopy. My introduction page is found here: Hihi!

Now, let us both be newbies together! c:

Ohh yes hehe! Your mentioning of RWBY has inspired me to search to see if there are any RWBY roleplays here... I hope there are!

You can call me Daryn for short, I don't have much of an introduction page myself- all you need to know is I like fantasy and some fandom roleplay : >

Annnnd yes! Newbie power! =u=

Newbie power unite!

I have seen only a few RWBY RPs while around, but then again there are a few

I'll probably make one once I get to know what there is on here (And maybe after the 10 post/24 hour requirement goes by uwu)

LoopyHoopz14 said:
Ahhh, you know RWBY! >w<
I, too, am a new roleplayer here and hope that I get to RP with you sometime!

Also, to make this short, I am Loopy. My introduction page is found here: Hihi!

Now, let us both be newbies together! c:
Yes!! We shall do this together! Hehe~

LOOK EVERYONE, IT'S MY BABY ♥

THIS IS MY BABY ♥

Hi. It is Klover. As in KloverDesu. My old account was deleted becuase my facebook was deleted. would you like to continue our rp? You have to PM me since I just made this. Where were we... oh yeah, Russia just stabbed America... (wonders what othr people who don't watch hetalia are thinking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back