Hello RpNation!!

Which one doesn't belong?!

• I jusssst can't WAIT to be kingggggggg!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It means no worries! For the rest of your daaays, hakuna matata~

• A whole new worldddd! A new fantastic point of viewww!!!

• Caaan you feeeel the loooovee tonighttt???

• I DUNNO!!!!! =(

• I'm not telling!! Thbbbttt!! =p

• Total voters

Risani

Hi there! I am Risani, but you can call me Risa for short. While I am new to this site, I am not new to role playing at all!!

My favorite genre is fantasy adventure and I like to role play in medium to large-sized groups. Also, if you are interested in making one, please message me! I feel like doing something Legend of Zelda-inspired.

Oh ya, my post speed is kind of erratic on weekdays during the day, but at night I am usually online to post several times. On weekends, I have no idea since sometimes when I don't have anything I will be on for a long time! Other times I will probably only get a few posts in late morning and... early, early morning of the next day! I also prefer role plays with some kind of reasonable post length requirement, like two paragraphs minimum unless replying or reacting to something not as significant.

That said, don't be afraid to contact me for 1x1 or small group role plays as well!!

Can't wait to start role playing with you all =)

Love,

Risani

Welcome to RpN, Risani. You may find a roleplay to your liking already here: try the search or just peruse the Member Roleplay section and/or the roleplay recruitment threads. Or post your own advert; everyone here is really friendly.

Welcome again!

Welcome to RpNation Risani!

Don't hesitate to PM me if you need help with roleplaying or the site!

The shoutbox is always a good place to make friends so check it out! :)

Welcome to the Nation, welcome, welcome, welcome! Good to have you here. :) Any questions, feel free to ask anyone (we're all friendly), and I look forward to seeing you around! *Shadow out*

Thanks! Already prepping a character(two in one actually xD ) for a possible role play =)

*turns on floodlights*

Mwahaha, there is nowhere to hide!

Hello there, Risani.

Welcome to RpNation!

I assure you'll have a wonderful stay here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or drop by the Shoutbox!

Hit me up if you want to roleplay, as long as it's not 1x1s.

I suck at 1x1s.

Thank you for the welcome and role play suggestion! I will definitely check it out =)

And no worries, I am not good at 1x1 either, so if you ever want to practice let me know xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back