Hello RPNation - Here cometh I! ;)

GemiiChan

| Fashion Fanatic |
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all,

Firstly I would like to say, "THANK YOU GOODNESS!!!" I have been searching for an active RP forum for like almost a month before I actually just googled one. (' :| ) Dont ask me why, I tend to forget that google is god! lol But other then that I hope to become as fully submerged as I can be within the community and forums as a whole.

Secondly (this one is for the mods!!): I tried to read up on the forum rules and such but apparently I dont have access to any of those threads as I continue to receive the same error message; But Im going to assume (at least until i can read them) that its the whole basics as other rp forums (seeing as I used to help mod one a few years back!).

Things about me: I am an inspiring fantasy writer, i love powers, destiny changing, and ever evolving story-lines that construct boundaries to be destroyed; I LOVE creating worlds were people can become just as invested as me within them; great story telling has always been a prominent skill of mine and I hope to share some of my concepts here with the community; I love GREAT collaborations being it 1on1 or gigantic teams of 15+ players all making the RP alive as the ideals that created it to begin with.(o'v'o) makes me tingly all over. lol. I do like very detailed rps as I feel those are the best to fully immerse the reader into the scene or world that being laid out before them. Honestly I could go on forever about everything that tickles my fancy but I rather allow us to unfold on this journey together...so HELLO WORLD, heres CAT! (:3)

From a fellow RPNation newcomer. Welcome. Hopefully I'll have the pleasure of writing with you in the future.

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

If you have any questions you need to address to me, please tag me in your comments as I don't always get to every single response in every welcome thread and I end up missing a lot of questions. You can do that by using the @ before my handle.

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

Department of Human Resources

A warm welcome to you, from your friendly dancing pig and meerkat here~

Will I see you around, or not?

Issa22 said:
From a fellow RPNation newcomer. Welcome. Hopefully I'll have the pleasure of writing with you in the future.
Thank you fellow newcomer, as do I! Many stories to come I am sure of it! (OUO)

Xylin said:
Greetings and salutations!
Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: @Xylin Thank you so much for that; I also got a chance to read the rules - I guess it wouldnt let me in until i made my first post! (I dont know if you guys knew or not!) but ill be dropping by to check out some other things before starting my "old hat" journey for sure! Thank you!( ;) )

Hrmmm...

I hereby dub you Neko-san. Hello there, Neko-san! Welcome to RPnation~ I'm a new member myself, but already I'm looking to jump into four different deep RP pools all at once.

Looking forward to interact more with ya. (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back