Hello peasants~ <3

Arishia

*whispers* Akise Aru and Karma Akabane are mine-

Hello!

I'm Arishia or Ari and I'm new to this website and *whispers* I'm a lil' bit of a noob on this site-

I enjoy RPing a lot~ I normally RP on sites like wattpad and Quotev though.

But I really wanna make friends here ><

So, um, I'm not sure if anyone's going to click this thread but if you do.. Nice to meet you, let's be friends!!! ^^

I'm a bit of a weeaboo and I'm sorry 'bout that. I'm also really sarcastic at times and I'm somewhat bipolar.

My sense of humour is kinda dark/sadistic at times, oops.

By the way, if I insult you in anyway, don't be offended, I'm just being sarcastic. I call people 'losers' and 'peasants' all the time.

Also, Akise Aru and Karma Akabane belong to me-

Ok, bye~ xx

Hello! I'm Noelle, Noelle Howell(haha I wish I was but no.)

I enjoy roleplaying, I'm a Potterhead, demigod, and phangirl!

Nice to meet you too, Noelle! :D What are your interests?

So, I forgot to ask above, but, Arisa, what anime's do yah watch? I've turned into a massive weeb this past month, so finding someone to talk anime with would be rad.

Ayreon said:
What kind of things are YOU into? :D
totally not hijacking someone else's thread I'm so sorry Arishia
well, my answer depends on what you mean. Roleplay-wise or no?

I don't really feel like taking over someone's introduction.

Roleplay-wise? Mythology, fandom...it depends! IRL, I am really into YouTube right now. Honestly, I'm number 2. AmazingPhil trash and a HUGE fan of danisnotonfire and Tyler oakley, as well as Troye Sivan!

Ayreon said:
Nice to meet you too, Noelle! :D What are your interests?
So, I forgot to ask above, but, Arisa, what anime's do yah watch? I've turned into a massive weeb this past month, so finding someone to talk anime with would be rad.
Uh- I've watched about 100 different anime xD (i'm obsessed, shh) but my favourites are Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Mirai Nikki ^^

[QUOTE="Noelle Howell]
Hello! I'm Noelle, Noelle Howell(haha I wish I was but no.)
I enjoy roleplaying, I'm a Potterhead, demigod, and phangirl!

[/QUOTE]
*whispers* Hello my fellow Phangirl-

Hehe and I don't mind if you guys chat over my thread, I'm just happy that people are talking and stuff ^^

Arishia said:
Uh- I've watched about 100 different anime xD (i'm obsessed, shh) but my favourites are Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Mirai Nikki ^^
My old roomate was watching Mirai Nikki right before I left, I'm assuming it's good? I'll have to add it to my list

I'm really sorry though, I got excited because people were talking and it looked like fun and I wanted to talk and learn about people.

Ayreon said:
My old roomate was watching Mirai Nikki right before I left, I'm assuming it's good? I'll have to add it to my list
I'm really sorry though, I got excited because people were talking and it looked like fun and I wanted to talk and learn about people.
Mirai Nikki is amazing!!

Aha, and it's fine! ^^

Ayreon said:
So, what kind of roleplays do you typically do?
Hm... I normally do Oc x Oc RPs. I'm fine with both script and descriptive but mainly I use script. I also enjoy RPing with RPCs from anime/games that I like ^^

[QUOTE="Noelle Howell]HELLO!

[/QUOTE]
Hehe, yay! I'm glad I found a Dan and Phil fan so quickly xD

Arishia said:
Hm... I normally do Oc x Oc RPs. I'm fine with both script and descriptive but mainly I use script. I also enjoy RPing with RPCs from anime/games that I like ^^
Sounds fun :3

Modern, Fantas, Sci-fi? Which is your favorite?

Ayreon said:
Sounds fun :3
Modern, Fantas, Sci-fi? Which is your favorite?
I like Modern, Fantasy and Fandom ^^

Hehe, I'm not too into Sci-fi.

Arishia said:
I like Modern, Fantasy and Fandom ^^
Hehe, I'm not too into Sci-fi.
Modern and Fantasy seem to be the trend around here :P

Maybe one day we'll roleplay together ^^

Ayreon said:
Modern and Fantasy seem to be the trend around here :P
Maybe one day we'll roleplay together ^^
Yeah, I'll be looking forward to that ^^

just gonna' leave this here.