• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello! New and looking for original or fandom roleplays.

Lulubelleluna

Hello I'm Luna and while I'm very new to this forum I've been roleplaying since I was a teenager in high school. I tend to go from detailed to casual in length but really it's whatever the scene calls for. A new area with multiple events or characters will have me writing out a very long multiple paragraph scene while something back and forth like dialogue or action may be only one.

Okay so on for what I'm looking for! I do like original roleplays and I am a sucker for survivors in the zombie apocalypse and will do whatever pairing if romance is your thing.

For fandoms my main search for interest is Steven Universe, in particular the amedot ship. I like it in verse but I'm all for discussing AU's or non-romances or slow burns with Pearl.

Also looking for Undertale! I love Alphyne or Soriel for ships, though I prefer human AU's if there's going to be romance for Soriel. Also if anyone is a fan of underfell or Core!Frisk or any of the other big world AUs in general that'd be a lot of fun.

So if anyone is interested let me know!

Hello! I'm interested in this roleplay on undertale. (Underfell would be fine, too.) I would want to be San, but if not, I'll just make my own OC, but I would after you answer my question. Roleplaying this fills me with DETERMINATION!

BUT!

If this is a 1x1 roleplay, (like in your recommendation) you could make me a human AU if you want, but hell I don't ship Soriel!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with you playing Sans! And that is perfectly fine, I don't need any sort of ships for roleplaying especially for Undertale! I can do regular Undertale if it is your preference we would just need to brainstorm up a plot for it!

If I have any mistakes, I'm sorry. I'm 10, but I just put a fake age so I could be respected.

Ffs, these are bad plots.

@Lulubelleluna Haha, thanks! I got some new plots...

BUT! Like you said, we could do a normal roleplay in the game, but it would either be the monsters escaping or the beggining.

Or we could do something else if you like, for example, doing underfell or somethin'.

>> The game.

Someone is replaced from Frisk, having the same power as Frisk, but has knowledge about the game. In reality, the person knows about the game 'Undertale', but as he/she did a genocide route since of boredom and meets Chara, asking him/her to sell his/her soul, they accepted for feeling guilt upon the characters but Chara actually took him/her soul, taking her to Undertale. Now, trying to convince the player to kill, now its THEIR time to lead the plot, but they know what will happen since they have knowledge of Undertale.

Warning: Now going upon UNDERFELL.

>>Papyrus and Sans being enemies

>>Toriel trying to kill Frisk (or OC) but acting like the normal goat mom

>>Flowey is a shy, weak, and good flower.

>>Basicly everyone is the opposite

>>Timeline

A created OC ( or one of the characters) has the ability to go to any timelines, like deaths, events, or even the ending. The player meets up Sans, but since Sans has the memory of all of the timelines, he instead disrespect the player, but as Chara speaks to you motivating that everyone hate you including Sans that they deserve to be dead. As you talk to Papyrus, you find out San's magic, feeling bad for him, but you forget about him as you hand out with his friends. As you caught up to the waterfall, you thought about Papyrus talking about Undyne, making you go to a timeline with monster kid running away. You fought, but spared her. (Now, things happen between you and her and meet Undyne, and meet Alphy, but you do your part.) As you guys hang out, you came back to San's house, but as you came in Sans become more comfortable around you as you guys talked, but leaves during for 'work'. You interact with other players, (NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO DO THIS PART). After all the fun, you jump into a timeline when you had a nightmare which was real, where San and you fight, but traveling into timeline and the other you meet each other can ruin the time and space, so your future self see you. As San did his 'work', it was meaning to stop the void of time and space from damaging the whole underground. You went through the timeline, everyone you loved was killed. (After 20 minutes of memories), you found San as you explored the forest in a lab (It was Gaster's).

>>holy shz, i'm too lazy to do more.<

>>Normal

It's pretty normal.

i know, it's bad, but I would like to hear your plots
:o

You know, I've been playing all medieval fantasy. I actually play both male and female, because I love to double... 'Cause A balance and B if romance gets twisted in... But I would be down for some sort of zombie apocalypse RP, if you have a plot? :)

Well, she said that she said she didn't like roleplay apocalypse, but atleast we should wait for her reply. We were actually plotting for Undertale, but if you want we could do that topic, but since Pearl is hosting this roleplay, we should wait.

Lulubelleluna said:
Hello I'm Luna and while I'm very new to this forum I've been roleplaying since I was a teenager in high school. I tend to go from detailed to casual in length but really it's whatever the scene calls for. A new area with multiple events or characters will have me writing out a very long multiple paragraph scene while something back and forth like dialogue or action may be only one.
Okay so on for what I'm looking for! I do like original roleplays and I am a sucker for survivors in the zombie apocalypse and will do whatever pairing if romance is your thing.

For fandoms my main search for interest is Steven Universe, in particular the amedot ship. I like it in verse but I'm all for discussing AU's or non-romances or slow burns with Pearl.

Also looking for Undertale! I love Alphyne or Soriel for ships, though I prefer human AU's if there's going to be romance for Soriel. Also if anyone is a fan of underfell or Core!Frisk or any of the other big world AUs in general that'd be a lot of fun.

So if anyone is interested let me know!
Okay, I really love Undertale, and descriptive roleplaying, so I think you'd be perfect as a partner! Only one thing- my character is a robot, so I can't have a romance roleplay... But I'll do most others! Here's my character sheet: Fandom - Prototype Model N006 (Nix)

Most of the time, he's in his nonvoilent form, which looks like this:

Get back to me when you can and tell me if you are interested! Chao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back