Hello lovely people

Hello, came here in search of better rp's. I'm quite fond of the ones I join on YouTube, but Alot of people ignore me and there isn't enough room to type everything.

Hope to make some new friends :lennymeh:

Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into Roleplay?

Wait, there's roleplays on YouTube? Where can I find this?

Well I love Nightcore. On the Nightcore LIVE radio's people role play in the live chat. That's what got me into rp first. I wanted to join in so badly because it looked really fun!

(it's really not too bad for newbies ABD beginners in my opinion. But It was always too short and not enough to expand. This place is like heaven compared to there.)

Well I love Nightcore. On the Nightcore LIVE radio's people role play in the live chat. That's what got me into rp first. I wanted to join in so badly because it looked really fun!

(it's really not too bad for newbies ABD beginners in my opinion. But It was always too short and not enough to expand. This place is like heaven compared to there.)

Yeah, some roleplays can be short because people don't really know what's happening, especially in live chat rooms revolving around music or anything else. Glad it's what got you into roleplay, it is real fun to do, take it from a roleplayer of... almost 14 years now. Glad you think here is heaven too, because it sure is for a lot of people :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back