• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello! Looking for M x F plots

Lily Price

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I'm amber I have had an account on here and am not new to this, in addition I have been roleplaying for 5 years. I'm always open to new and fun ideas if you have any for a plot you'd like to try out please let me know I've very friendly :)

My favorite type of roleplays would be romance only m x f right now I've been thinking about a singer x commoner/fan romance plot. They could have been enimes or friends when they were younger or even complete strangers I'm open to anything.

Another idea I have had is also romance based it would be a theif x princess plot where at first she'd be warry of him but eventually shed bs waiting and craving to see him again. Maybe he takes her out and shows her the real world in secret. This is also pretty open concept.

This idea is based off a book if you've read it great! If not I'll give you the general idea: so the book is called a curse so dark and lonely and it's based off a twist of beauty and the beast, where instead of the beast forever being a beast he only turns into the beast at the end of the season however he has no control and goes around killing people whether that be his guards friends or even the potential love he would have formed. Anyways if the lady does not stay and still loves him the season repeats over and over until he finally can break the curse. So his royal guard and best friend the only one he has brings girls from the real world into the fanstay world, he hasbthis ability because with the curse he's allowed one trip to the real world. Thats where my character comes in and this season is the last if this falls he will forever be the blood thirsty beast.

One more idea I have is the class enimes to lovers trop or the bad boy x good girl trop I'm a sucker for these kind of plots. I'm also a sucker for corny and cheesy scenes I find them adorable.

Anyways please reach out to me these were only a few ideas I'm open to any and all tho! :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'm amber I have had an account on here and am not new to this, in addition I have been roleplaying for 5 years. I'm always open to new and fun ideas if you have any for a plot you'd like to try out please let me know I've very friendly :)

My favorite type of roleplays would be romance only m x f right now I've been thinking about a singer x commoner/fan romance plot. They could have been enimes or friends when they were younger or even complete strangers I'm open to anything.

Another idea I have had is also romance based it would be a theif x princess plot where at first she'd be warry of him but eventually shed bs waiting and craving to see him again. Maybe he takes her out and shows her the real world in secret. This is also pretty open concept.

One more idea I have is the class enimes to lovers trop or the bad boy x good girl trop I'm a sucker for these kind of plots. I'm also a sucker for corny and cheesy scenes I find them adorable.

Anyways please reach out to me these were only a few ideas I'm open to any and all tho! :)
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back