hello it is i

avoidantsleeper said:
i didnt really know what to put for my icon sooOOOOOOOO???? im just.... hello... i need to make 10 posts.....
Tony Stark's heart, eh? That must be an interesting place of residence. Regardless, welcome to RPN. I'm glad you seem to have found an avatar. Congratuations, you have joined the ranks of the faceful.

hi there!! welcome to rpn!!

lmao i'm literally the Same

i just went in and posted writing/coding/rp search threads and i managed to get ten posts from doing that HA

i was really hoping your intro would be "the frenchiest fry" but alas, it wasn't.... welcome to the site regardless! :)

I CAME BACK AND REALISED I HAD MISSED LIKE 6 REPLIES wow everyone is so friendly. i love u. i love this. i am now never leaving

Tronethiel said:
Tony Stark's heart, eh? That must be an interesting place of residence. Regardless, welcome to RPN. I'm glad you seem to have found an avatar. Congratuations, you have joined the ranks of the faceful.
tony stark's heart is full of pain and sarcasm, hes my trash dad. i am his trash son. thank u for the kind welcome

pavelius said:
hi there!! welcome to rpn!!
lmao i'm literally the Same

i just went in and posted writing/coding/rp search threads and i managed to get ten posts from doing that HA
i spent my first hour mostly confused and amazed ???? omfg

hello ! welcome !! i feel the need to start some kind of pretty angst boy club rn

avoidantsleeper said:
LETS DO IT angst pretty boy club
it isnt catchy but it works
pretty boy angst club, or as i like to call it, 'pbac'

totally catch y

avoidantsleeper said:
tony stark's heart is full of pain and sarcasm, hes my trash dad. i am his trash son. thank u for the kind welcome
With all that trashiness, I'm sure there's an RPN alleyway for you to litter somewhere. :P Hope you feel right at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tronethiel said:
With all that trashiness, I'm sure there's an RPN alleyway for you to litter somewhere. :P Hope you feel right at home.
i already feel at home. *sits in garbage can* everyone is so nice im just ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back