Hello! I'm new ^w^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Thank you for the warm welcome ! <3<3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Aaaaa thank you! I feel so welcomed already! Im still having fun exploring everything, I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here! ^w^

Aaaaa thank you! I feel so welcomed already! Im still having fun exploring everything, I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here! ^w^
Good! -closes the door to the outside- cuz you're not allowed to leave :)

Don't feel like you're doing anything wrong, after all this is RPN, a magical place of...

Imagination

If you ever have any questions, need to rant, need an RP, or want a one on one, hit me up!

No worries, everyone can go about it their own way! Some don't even introduce themselves :P

So welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Hey! I'm new too. But not really. I had an old account ages ago. If you ever want to talk to someone feel free to hit me up!
Is this how you make friends??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back