hello, i'm new here xD

Hi, my name is Samantha and i'm new at this xD I never rplayed in my life but I heard it's funny and a great way to get away from real life problems so I hope someone could help me with this and basically tell me what to do because I have no idea where to start xD

Have a nice day,

[QUOTE="heartless-you]Hi, my name is Samantha and i'm new at this xD I never rplayed in my life but I heard it's funny and a great way to get away from real life problems so I hope someone could help me with this and basically tell me what to do because I have no idea where to start xD
Have a nice day,

[/QUOTE]
Hello Samantha! How are you? I love when role-players are new! If you want, I can role-play with you to show you what it's like! It IS a good way to get away from real life problems. Role-playing is part of my lifestyle now, especially when I'm stressed. It is a fun easy way to get away from your problems. ^_^ Hope you enjoy it here!

Awesomeness1 said:
*Walks in and greets you. "What's up"?*
*walks in after Awesomeness and waves. "Hello other person! How are you today?" holds out hand to shake politely.*

( I also just started myself so I may not know what I'm doing myself xD ) * let's go of your hand and says " I'm fine... Just looking for things to do"*

Users who are viewing this thread