• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello!! I'm looking for some RP partners~

BlueRoseOfMiracles

Glitter Prince
Hello! I'm looking to find a few roleplay partners.

I'm particularly fond of romance, so that's a must. :3 Fantasy and realistic fiction are what I roleplay most, but I'm willing to do any genre.

I play all genders and all sexual/romantic orientations.

I have a few different plots, but I'm up to listening to other peoples' plot suggestions as well!!

PM me if you're interested, then~ ^-^

Hey, I'd be open if you want to do anything! I can't PM yet haha, so I'm trying to fill this post limit thing, but I'm open, so I thought I'd just write something quick for you!

Gongortor said:
Hey, I'd be open if you want to do anything! I can't PM yet haha, so I'm trying to fill this post limit thing, but I'm open, so I thought I'd just write something quick for you!
I can't actually PM yet, either. ^^; But for when you do reach the post limit thing, I'm always up for more people to RP with~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back