Hello, I'm frying.

natasiiawak

We're all suckers for something.
Hello, I'm new to this site but not new to role playing.

I would not count my years of illiterate role playing as actual experience, considering how many times I have used "***" to describe action ( it still makes me cringe). I have role played on other sites before and just for fun with my friends. I am so excited I stumbled upon this jumble of role play treasure as I was browsing for forums online. My writing is not too shabby and I love a good plot and character dynamic, so sorry if I seem awkward at first, I promise I will be a wondrous role playing partner!

Welcome!!

I'd be more than happy to RP with you. What are some things you're interested in?

You have a pretty avatar! I think we all started out with a bit of asterisk RPing. It's okay to be nostalgic instead of cringing if that makes you feel better.

Darkwing said:
Welcome!!
I'd be more than happy to RP with you. What are some things you're interested in?
Awesome! I am interested in trying anything new. I have mostly done realistic role plays but I would love to do something different.

Prix said:
You have a pretty avatar! I think we all started out with a bit of asterisk RPing. It's okay to be nostalgic instead of cringing if that makes you feel better.
Thank you so much, that does make me feel better! I have learned to appreciate the earlier days. And my avatar is jelly fish in case you were wondering, I like your avatar too, very sparkly and eye-pleasing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back