[ Hello, I’m a Human. ]

I disagree with the title, and declare that you are, in fact, a mushroom.

Also slytherin best house

Zelorm said:
I disagree with the title, and declare that you are, in fact, a mushroom.

Also slytherin best house
Oh gosh, my cover has been blown; ugh. Dx

I second that.
#SlytherinAndProud, :P

First and foremost, I absolutely adore your name! Second. Nice to meet you, too! And third. I disagree with that, because Hufflepuff is most certainly the best house in Hogwarts. :3

( Ah, me too. I'm actually new here, too... so I need to have 10 posts before having complete access to this site. )

krystall said:
First and foremost, I absolutely adore your name! Second. Nice to meet you, too! And third. I disagree with that, because Hufflepuff is most certainly the best house in Hogwarts. :3
( Ah, me too. I'm actually new here, too... so I need to have 10 posts before having complete access to this site. )
Aw shucks! Thanks! Ah… pfft, I will have to disagree with your last sentence right there, though. x)

( Great. Let's both spam this thread so we can achieve our goals, aha. *cue Ophelia rolling her eyes.* )

Okay... this is getting us nowhere, LOL. You like Slytherin, I like Hufflepuff - done.

Wonderful plan you got there... Let's get started! *cue Krys looking at Ophelia blankly.* I like your profile picture... *stares at Ophelia blankly once again.*

krystall said:
Okay... this is getting us nowhere, LOL. You like Slytherin, I like Hufflepuff - done.
Wonderful plan you got there... Let's get started! *cue Krys looking at Ophelia blankly.* I like your profile picture... *stares at Ophelia blankly once again.*
Uh-huh. Oh – you forgot that Hermione Granger is badass… gah, what I just said was completely irrelevant; was it not? .-.

Thanks… I like yours, too… I hate my scar - just sayin'… urgh,
that was completely irrelevant, too, eh?

Oh man, I actually forgot that amazing fact. But yeah, love Hermione... and no, it wasn't. Don't worry... Well actually, it sort of was... aha, xD .

Oh, thank you... Wait, you have a scar? Eh, to be honest, I once wanted to have a scar because I thought it looked cool... not anymore, I guess. LOL.

krystall said:
Oh man, I actually forgot that amazing fact. But yeah, love Hermione... and no, it wasn't. Don't worry... Well actually, it sort of was... aha, xD .
Oh, thank you... Wait, you have a scar? Eh, to be honest, I once wanted to have a scar because I thought it looked cool... not anymore, I guess. LOL.
Yep, I have a scar on my back that I got back when I was kid, when my sister accidentally pushed me; I ended up falling on one sharp rock - and ended up earning myself a permanent scar on the back after that... I kid you not. I still hate my older sister for that. :P

BTW - just curious... do
you have any sibling? x)

No way, aha! How big was the scar? Seriously, though, glad you're still alive. I mean, I once fell downstairs... but I ended up landing on something soft so... ah, I can only imagine the pain.

Yeah, I have one older sister whom I love dearly... No, really, I'm serious. :3

krystall said:
No way, aha! How big was the scar? Seriously, though, glad you're still alive. I mean, I once fell downstairs... but I ended up landing on something soft so... ah, I can only imagine the pain.
Yeah, I have one older sister whom I love dearly... No, really, I'm serious. :3
Fortunately for me, the scar was small, and actually looked like a small wing. Yay me... xD .

Ugh, I'm jealous of your relationship with your sister... and that you've only got one sibling. Having 6 siblings suck big time, I tell you. Dx

Whoa, yay you! Seriously. Now I'm starting to think of getting a scar... Just kidding.

That a compliment, right? Great, LOL. Oh wow, 6 siblings?!

Ahaha..... I can appreciate the challenge of overcoming the ten post limit.... I am currently trying to fairly do the same just so that I may contact other RPers.

Hopefully, you got past that, and boy I really like your introductory post. Wish I got into Hogwarts. ; )

Welcome to the site!!

@krystall: No. Scar's are aweful, (including Scar from The Lion King... but hey, I actually still think he was pretty cool? Aha...). xD . And I guess you could count that as a compliment? Ah, yep - 6 siblings. I blame my parents... ( -_- ')

@Ethan Unken: Oh, thank goodness I'm not alone with the struggle... Heh, why thank you! And I'm sure you'll get into Hogwarts someday - it, uh, takes time, (I was never good with making people feel better, anyway, xD ). : )

“The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.”

Too bad I can’t be curious about anything today.

kyKy5KS.gif

If you - whoever is reading this - can’t tell, “I’m bored”.
xD .

LOL, Scar from The Lion King? I loved that movie. Wish I could watch it again, but my Mum think it's childish of me if I do so... ah, honestly. And yes, parents... x)

@krystall: Yep! The one, and only, aha. Meh, my parents are used to hearing Disney songs, and waking up in the middle of the night because of me singing along to the movie whenever I'm having one of those days... xD .

@krystall: Again - yep! Stupid freaking time of the month... My friend calls it Satan's Waterfall because he thinks I become the "spawn of satan" whenever I'm... yeah. -_-

Ahaha, wow, nice parents... And LOL, that's actually pretty neat. BTW - it'd be fun if we could RP sometime in the future! :3

@krystall: LOL. And yeah, sure! Just shoot me a PM whenever you feel like having a role-play with me, and I would be more than happy to have one with you. :')

Great! Do you mind if we role-play now? I'm kinda up for one, but not really up for looking for a partner... too lazy, xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back