Hello! I am new.

Aiko Ikeda.

My name is Aiko and i absolutely love doing RP-ing with all of you especially when they have such good and original RP-Story's but overall Im fine with anything really. my character doesn't really have an back story or anything like that, she can fit somewhat anywhere and i can always come up with an back story with the RP we are doing. just send me an message and we'll discuss something or perhaps just talk if you'd like.

I do every kind of genre, but I LOVE: fantasy, supernatural and romance those three are my ultimate favorites. 

Love, Aiko.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard, Aiko. Whilst erotic roleplaying is forbidden on this site, I hope you still find some good roleplays to participate in. Be sure to check out the Looking for a Partner thread for a 1x1 roleplay, which seems like something you'd be interested in. Enjoy your time here!! :D  

Your RP account doesn't have to be the character you'll be RPing for the rest of your time here. And by the looks of it I believe that you named your account the name of your supposed character for the RP site because you thought of the such? Anyways, welcome! And a Happy Halloween! Give 'em the scares :D  

PS - I can see that you're using the article/word 'an' on every noun you come by. It's a bit of a grammatical error so be sure to use 'an' only when the words they accompany start with vowels :)  

PPS - I'm not usually as perfectionist as this nvm me lol

[SIZE= 13px]Welcome friend! To RPN! I am the mechanist! Scourge of...I mean hero of the commonwealth! Here you'll find tons o rp's to join and I'm positive you'll find one to your liking, oh by the way we have cookies and punch![/SIZE]

I'm just givin' the shiny a little advice about someone who almost destroyed post-apocalyptic Boston hahahaha JK :D

you know I could sell you as a multi tool right now :D  a mechanist, a sword, and a shield all in one package for $19.99 comes with a free roleplayer add-on too! JK 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back