Hello hi!

PrincessToby

Cute Boy Princess
Hello! Hi! Hello! (o'v'o)

M' Toby and I haven't role-played in a forum in ages, but I decided to give it a try once again..!!

I'm normally doing these things on my phone, on kik (@bear.bum) and on Insta, but I miss the freedom and fun times I had over the forums.

Umm.. Well, I'm mostly into 1v1s or smaller groups because I find them a lot easier to coordinate and I love anything that has to do with forbidden romances, spooky things, or royalty.

Oh gosh, I don't know what else to say.

I'm Toby and I'm boring but I would love to make some friends because this forum is so new and scares me! <3

@PrincessToby Welcomee !! I admit i'm kind of a newbie to this stuff as well, so let's both be scared or something! Your ideas sound really sweet, and i'd love to have the chance to plot with ya if you like !!

Jsmn said:
@PrincessToby Welcome to RPN. I don't know if you'll like this plot but feel free to check, this is a 1 x 1. Modern - Just a key away
Thank you soon much!! I've been checking out like... everything! So I'll take a look over there too!!

Wren said:
@PrincessToby Welcomee !! I admit i'm kind of a newbie to this stuff as well, so let's both be scared or something! Your ideas sound really sweet, and i'd love to have the chance to plot with ya if you like !!
Awh! Thank you! I would love love love to plot together so send me a message sometime, if you get the chance!

@Wren aha are you on probation too? I should be able to send messages by tonight, so if I don't hear from you by then, I'll message you!

I am! I have been since December 12th, but i'm a lazy person, really. I seem to have broken the 10 post thing with this one, but !! We'll see, I hope to hear from you by tonight then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back