Other Hello, Hi! Looking for League of Legends players.

I play League too X3 I mainly play support but I just recently got a penta as Shyvana

"There will be painful time...sad times. I'll be with you through think and thin. You are never alone. The hopes we carry are matched by the number of stars in the twinkling night sky. The rustling of the wind on our bodies are premonitions for what's to come tomorrow. Now, let us take a stroll...to the melody of the fairies." -Mavis Fairy Tail

I'm not very good, but I'm an on-and-off league player too. I mostly play ADC, but I'm always glad to go ham :D

Add me as "Lexielai" if you'd like to play!

I play and my user is the same as on here i have recently stopped playing due to the fact i don't have any actual friends that play so i get bored plus i am a total noob so i continuously die while playing so any mentorship or tips would be helpful and i know know what i am good at because like i said i continually die while playing like 25 deaths to 2 kills on the 5x5 players against bots. any help would be appreciated and any friends to help play and get me back into the game would be great. btw I am on central time and my schedule is scetchy as far as both work and life. but when i did play i played at any time I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back