Hello from Overseas

Dream Wakener

Its been awhile since I last Roleplayed but wanted to say that its a great pleasure to meet you all!

I am not from the US but my times are random anyhow so sometimes I am online when US is awake and other times its the morning for me here lol

So just thought I would give you a little about myself and say hello thanks again!

Oh btw if anyone knows of some good fantasy RP's would love to check them out I know I can search but recommendations work wonders!

Hello @Dream Wakener

I am new as well at least still under a month since I joined you'll love it here!

Dunno if this will help but this is what I was given which has some great links to bookmark.

Have fun!

-------------------------

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

------------------------

To answer you second question though there are a lot to choose from and honestly searching them and taking the time to read them will do you better! :angel:

Thanks was looking for something with a little romance and perhaps dealing with Tolkien style of characters.

I'll search and see what I can find then!

Welcome, DW~

Just came to be the friendly alpaca I am and welcome you to RPNation!

Good luck on your search, I'll be rooting for you, and I hope to see you around sometime~

Lol.

Dear John,
I hope you find what you're looking for.

~The Doorman
XDDD

But really, have a lovely time on this lovely site~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back