Hello, friends!

Ali Oxenfree

Certified Joy-bringer
Hi, everyone! My name is Ali and, as you may or may not have already realised, I am new to RpNation. I have come here with the intent of making friends and starting some new roleplays. I really enjoy fantasy, the supernatural, sci-fi and romance. I'm a bit of a sucker for a cute romance rp... I also love real-life rp's! Especially if they involve starting a band... (However, that's not to say that I'n not open to suggestions and new ideas! :D ) As such, I would appreciate it if those involved in rp's with me are able to post *fairly* long post (a big paragraph at the least), contribute to the story, are active and are consistent with posting. I will generally notify any rp partners/groups if I will not be able to post for a period of time. Also, I tend to have fairly detailed character profiles as they are one of my favourite things to create! Anyway, I really look forward to roleplaying with whoever is interested! :) Have a wonderful day~!

Hello and welcome, Ali. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home.

A couple of tips I usually share with newcomers: Start by checking out the rules if you haven't already. Then I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment area. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. All of those are available from the main ("forums") view of the site.

If you have any other questions as you're getting oriented to the site, feel free to PM me or contact one of our amazing moderators or admins. You may also want to pop by the Shoutbox for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back