Hello fellow rp noodles!

AshleeFranksxo

Are you insane like me?
Good day! I hope it's going well for you!

My name is Ashley, but most people call me Ash. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, but I am new to rpnation!

I just wanted to say hello! I and that I can not wait to start some amazing, and beautiful rps with you all! (o'v'o)

Last edited by a moderator:
-wraps Bubblecat in bubblewrap for safe keeping- Hai!

show105.gif

AshleeFranksxo said:
Thank you! I'm 100% positive I will. Everyone seems so nice so far. ( :) )
Honestly, everyone is so lovely here! I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends and make tonssss of amazing rps. How do you like to site so far? :] Need any help?

BubbleCat said:
Honestly, everyone is so lovely here! I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends and make tonssss of amazing rps. How do you like to site so far? :] Need any help?
I would have to agree. So far everyone I've come in contact with is just so lovely!

As far as the site goes I'm loving it! I'm learning to navigate on my phone for now. (I'm at work for another 3 hours.) Right now I'm doing okay. If I need any help I'll totally ask. (^.^)

Welcome to RPNation, Ash! If you ever need help with navigating the site or knowing how things work, you can always look at the various tutorials here or ask any member who's been here for a while. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back