Hello fellow role players!

Hello Alice Swings and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?

Hello Alice Swings and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?
First of all, sorry for the late reply, but what first got me into rp was the idea that I could switch lives and get immersed into a whole new story where unexpected plot twists are uncalled for. I guess that what got me into roleplay.

First of all, sorry for the late reply, but what first got me into rp was the idea that I could switch lives and get immersed into a whole new story where unexpected plot twists are uncalled for. I guess that what got me into roleplay.

Sorry for my late reply as well. That is one of the reasons that I got into roleplay as well, being able to switch lives and get immersed in a story. What genre did you start with? As you might be able to tell, I started with Fantasy with D&D

Hello! Welcome to RPN, I'm new here myself, but I'd welcome you to my first ever roleplay on here! If not, it's cool. I hope we get to play sometime in the future though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back