Hello, Everyone!

Eris Discordia

Only mildly chaotic.
I'm not really sure what to say here. I'm just glad that I've found a place to roleplay and I look forward to doing that soon. I'm new to RpNation, but I've been roleplaying for about three years now. It's been a little while since I've done it, though.

I want to join the fantasy community on here, but I don't really know where to begin or how I might go about doing that.

Hey Eris! I'm glad I get to greet you and help you on your way through the initial steps of this website! Feel free to call me Glasses, and its awesome to meet someone who has roleplaying that long! And don't worry about your lack of recent activity, because this website will surely get your old creative muscles back in action.

Now, we don't have specific communities persay, but we do have a wonderful divided sections of different Roleplay genres, one of them being Fantasy. So I am sure you will be able to find an awesome Roleplay to start out with! If you have a question, feel free to ask me or any one on the staff, we're all nice people and are ready to help. I know you like Fantasy Roleplay, but does that speak of your favorite books too? Or do you prefer another genre for reading regularly?

Nevertheless, I hope you have a great time here and I wish you the best of luck!

Welcome to our fine site, Disco (shortening names can result in funny stuff, amirite?). The site is easy to navigate around so I will leave discoverin it to your pleasure. Enjoy yoir stay and have a blast!

Welcome to the forums Eris, it's lots of fun here and I hope to see you around as I do fantasy rping a lot, let me know if you are looking for one to be a part of, and remember to play nice, RPN forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Tanshin.

I actually am having a little trouble finding an RP to join. I don't really know where to start. If you could help me, that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back