Hello Everyone

Zairafuana

Hi guys. I go by the name Alpine.

I've been RPing for years but have not done so on a forum for some time now. I love meeting new people and talking. I get bored easy in real life so I find RPing to be a fun way to pass the time.

I do most of my RPing in fandoms but have a lot of OCs too.

For fandoms, I mostly RP Tomb Raider, Classic Spyro the Dragon, and Legacy of Kain. I've just recently taken up Trigun RPing.

I love crossover RPs more than anything and I'm always looking for new fandoms to cross.

Heyo Alpine, lovely to meet you! ^w^ I'm new as well, and the name's Pik! Ah I used to love Tomb Raider as a kid but I haven't picked up any of the games since it was... well on DOS |D But I adore Uncharted, which reminds me a ton of Tomb Raider <:

It is! It's like Tomb Raider meets an Indiana Jones movie O: It's very cinematic in nature but it's fun and a rather engaging storyline uvu which is always fun, I have such a hard time keeping up with video games if the story bores me =/

I know the feeling. In most games, I need a good story to keep me hooked. Even if it's ultra confusing, like the Legacy of Kain storyline. It'll tie your brain in a knot if you're not paying attention.

As for cinematic games, I quite like that.

Hello Alpine! Like you and Pik, I'm also new to this website. I'd be glad to roleplay with you if someone invites us both.

Ahh,well.....umm, I'm supposedly in two on here and two on another site, but no one is on and no one will respond to the umm,I think 3 rps I've made.

And umm,that's cool..this is actually the first website I've used that uses forums and I type slow too.

As for looking for rps, well have you tried the tab that says roleplay?

Howdy there, Zaira, I am Killer, formerly known as Ayl.

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules After that, if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment, if you are looking for a group RP, or if you’re looking for 1x1s, take a look at the 1x1 Recruitment areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I may dare to state my opinion.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't do those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins(but only after you’ve gotten 10 posts in and have been a member for 24 hours. Ya know, to avoid spambots and all). You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Chat, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all crazy, but you’ll learn that soon enough.

Check out the last link for a full guide to the site and everything you could possibly want. Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I wish you fun Rping!

Welcome to RpN!

Welcome to RpN! Ayl has seemingly covered everything! Don't be afraid to ask around if you get overwhelmed.

Thank You for Shopping with RpN

AKU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back