Hello everyone

ArcticFox

Dreamer
Hello!

My name is Enko. I've been roleplaying for 5-6 years now and mostly on RoleplayGateway and I am currently a part of one big group roleplay on there. But lately that forum seems a bit deader than usual and I've been struggling to find a RP partner that would share my tastes. So, I've searched for another RP site and found this one. It seems very active and friendly.

So, nice to meet all of you!

Hello Huey,

I roleplay anything fantasy-related. Fandoms or originals, any theme. Currently though, I'm in the mood for a mix of fandom and original plot (ASoIaF in particular).

And I've noticed that there's a lot of people here and a lot of different interests! It's a fun community.

There are so many ideas here that I've been reeling since I joined on Monday. If you are going to set up a ASoIaF RP, count me in. If you're interested in an original fantasy RP, I am building one, check my signature if you are interested.

Also, nice profile pic. :D

Thank you. I'm looking for more of a 1 x 1 roleplay right now, but if I decide to spread it, I'll let you know. And thanks, I'll be sure to check out your roleplay.

Welcome, welcome, welcome @EnkoKasumi!

You'll find you this site is extremely active (most of the time anyway) and people are always searching for partners or players for their groups! 

If if you have any questions or wanna roleplay, lemme know. ^^

Hello Enko! I'm actually one of the mods of RPG haha. Small world. Welcome to RPN though! It's a pleasant enough place to kick back on when I'm getting tired of seeing the familiar blue green. Small communities have both its advantages and disadvantages |D

Hello Enko! I'm actually one of the mods of RPG haha. Small world. Welcome to RPN though! It's a pleasant enough place to kick back on when I'm getting tired of seeing the familiar blue green. Small communities have both its advantages and disadvantages |D

And here I am, bashing on RPG! Why didn't anyone stop me?

Well, RPG was fun a couple of years ago and it is amazing for group roleplays, but I was very unlucky finding a compatible RP partner in the last couple of months. Now, that might be my fault also.

But yes, there's nothing wrong with visiting both of the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back