Hello Everyone!

princekyle

The Angel Prince
Hi there everyone!

My name is Kyle, and I'm brand new to the role-playing world. I'm a big fan of creative writing in general, and am looking to keep my skills sharp. I also hope to make some new friends, as I fell out of the last social-website I would frequent.

I'm a Canadian, and my favourite genres are Sci-Fi and Fantasy. I'm sure that information will come in handy at some point in time!

So there it is! I'm up for most anything, so just give me a shout. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer!

Hello Princekyle, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

We actually do welcome Canadians. Many on our staff are Canadians and who doesn't like the nicest people on the planet? The first time I ever went to Canada I was surprised that it didn't take hours for four lanes of traffic to merge into two.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

[QUOTE="Roger Smith]nice to have you aboard!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Xylin said:
We actually do welcome Canadians. Many on our staff are Canadians and who doesn't like the nicest people on the planet? The first time I ever went to Canada I was surprised that it didn't take hours for four lanes of traffic to merge into two.
I'm glad to hear that Canadians are welcome, haha! We try to be the nicest people on the planet, certainly, but some people do fail to live up to that expectation.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back