Hello everyone!

Kazu

The Forgettor
Hey-o! I'm Skyena, nice to meet the people of RPNation!

I've been hearing from a friend of mine about this site (*cough*Salt Lord*cough*) since the place I used to RP is useless and barren of most role-players. I really love to RP, even though I've only been doing it for about a year or so. I'm not completely new at this stuff so no worries about trying to explain the details! (@V@)

By habit, I call most of the characters I use in RPs O.Cs, even though almost 99.99% of them are fan characters. Please bear with me, since it'll take some time for me to switch! I'm here to mostly look in the section of fandom RPs, like Pokemon and stuff. But if I think a roleplay is interesting enough, even if I've never even heard of it, I might try to do a lil' bit of research or ask, and try to join!

So... uh... that's kinda pretty much it? Once again, I'm glad to meet everyone! And I'm kinda of a night owl so yeah, you'll be seeing me late at night. (*U*) (< I can't help but marvel at these emoticons because the place I use, they don't have any, if you don't count the faces like :^) using text words and numbers there's practically none.)

Welcome. I'm new as well, but as I've been clicking through this site, it seems as though there is something here for everyone.

(:3) I have a Shiny Ninetails I caught myself as a Shiny Vulpix after a 32 hour chain~ QwQ Beautiful Pokemon, welcome~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back