Hello everyone!

Tahlula

Hi there! My name's Tahlula, but feel free to call me Tally. I enjoy anime, food, and art. I'm currently into fantasy/medieval role plays. I enjoy longer roleplays and lots of plot twist (a lot of the ones I've participated in are quite mundane.) So let's all be friends?

Welcome to the site, Tahlula, I hope you have a wondrous stay on this site. In the time you spend here, I'm sure many doors will become open. In the meantime, I'll hope you will have tons of fun with the current things going on, there's probably a plethora of ideas going around frequently. Long role-plays and plot twists are always fun. I'm sure you'll be making tons of friends, at least I sure hope you do! Let's all play and have fun together. Now, I shift you off into the world of Rpnation. Best of luck!

Tahlula said:
Hi there! My name's Tahlula, but feel free to call me Tally. I enjoy anime, food, and art. I'm currently into fantasy/medieval role plays. I enjoy longer roleplays and lots of plot twist (a lot of the ones I've participated in are quite mundane.) So let's all be friends?
'Ello, deary! Welcome to the site. If you need any good roleplay recommendations, ask me! Also, if you need any help, with anything at all, I'm your gal.

FaithlovesBmth said:
Welcome :) I hope we can do sometime ^.^
Me as well!

Silentstar72 said:
Hi! My name is Silentstar and I love role-playing! :3
Me as well!

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]'Ello, deary! Welcome to the site. If you need any good roleplay recommendations, ask me! Also, if you need any help, with anything at all, I'm your gal.

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh! Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back