Hello, everyone!

Shape

Chaser of Waves
I'm Shape! Or Kyle. Whatever floats your boat.

This isn't my first introduction, but I got busy with some real life stuff and ended up disappearing for quite a while. My disappearance happened, luckily, before I made any real connections or started any RPs.

I'm a huge fan of forum/chat based RP, and haven't done it in several years. I'm into science fiction, fantasy, and even some realistic styles of RP. I prefer to keep things well-paced and detailed, rather than in the form of quick, short posts.

I have participated in several RP forums, including a Mobile Suit Gundam forum, a Kingdom Hearts forum, several custom/original story forums, and a forum based around an extended Dragon Ball universe.

I prefer not to participate in erotic/sexual roleplays, as it is simply not an interest of mine. I have no inherit issue with them, it just isn't what I'm looking for.

If you're interested in roleplaying or trying to set something up, shoot me a message and let's get to work!

Happy to be here, everyone. Hope we can all run into each other at some point.

Wassup, welcome to RPN Shape. Even though apparently, you've been around before. :P

I don't know how long you've been gone, but I know one time I went on a hiatus and the site had changed up a ton when I got back, so if you've ever got any questions I'd be glad to try and answer 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back