Hello Everyone.

VictoriaFirewriath

Master of .....
Hi Everyone, nice to meet you :)

I've decided to join this site, because two of my friends are on here and say they always have a good time roleplaying.

I've had some experience roleplaying. I'm not very good when it comes to someone else's character (Like if I had to be Harry Potter in a roleplay, I wont be very good) because I cant get into their heads like I can with my own characters.

I've had one bad experience roleplaying with a Mary-Sue character....it wasn't fun and made me dislike roleplaying with that person, but I'm sure this will be a great place to have fun :)

Well, I cant wait to get started.

Hello, other newcomer! I hope that you have a fun time here on this site, along with a ton of great experiences!

Haven't we all come in contact with that Mary-Sue faze. Even the Marty-Sue. Fantasy's are great with the magic, or mythical creatures. Do you plan on making your own forum or joining a few first?

Well it's one of the two Yours sounds better though. Yeah joining is always the best way to start. That way you get a feel of how the forum works first.

It's not that hard. You find one you think you might enjoy. You look at character sign-ups and as long as you go by their book they'll let you know if you are accepted. They may ask you to change something, but that only happens if they have too many females or if your character is too OP

Well, have fun, Victoria! You'll find chumps everywhere. That's just the internet. But this site's been pretty good so far. Welcome!

VictoriaFirewriath said:
Hi Everyone, nice to meet you :)
I've decided to join this site, because two of my friends are on here and say they always have a good time roleplaying.

I've had some experience roleplaying. I'm not very good when it comes to someone else's character (Like if I had to be Harry Potter in a roleplay, I wont be very good) because I cant get into their heads like I can with my own characters.

I've had one bad experience roleplaying with a Mary-Sue character....it wasn't fun and made me dislike roleplaying with that person, but I'm sure this will be a great place to have fun :)

Well, I cant wait to get started.
Welcome to :RpN:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back