Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.

Quevedo

Hello there,

I thought that I might as well do one of these introductions, maybe it'll lead me to my first friend or roleplaying partner. Either way, I'm Quevedo, but you're free to call me "Q" since most tend have difficulties spelling my name. I've been roleplaying on and off for nearly six years in both forums and video games. After a short recent break from roleplaying I've decided to delve back into this world and hopefully find plenty of interesting and fun people to play with.

I'm mainly interested in fantasy/medieval settings but I'm open for most things. I'm not very knowledgeable om the DnD rules, dices and whatnot, but I have some experience with DIY dice-systems so I shouldn't find it difficult to learn the DnD basics.

So yes, if you're looking for someone to play with you're more than welcome to send me a message. Though keep in mind that I'm not the most hardcore of roleplayers! I will be writing together a thread of my own to search for people in the near future.

Thank you for reading! (^U^)

- Q

Hello Q,

Would you consider yourself closer to the Star Trek or one of the Jame Bond Qs? If it's neither I'll have to sick with Quevedo, which I can copy and paste if not feel confident pronouncing.

200.gif

Hellooooo.

Welcome to RP Nation!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back